Spreadsheet Design Concepts Series
- Basic idea - to break down complexity into understandable chunks (note Millers Theorem (7+/-2))
- Simplifies and adds analysis layers
- Adds flexibility
- Improves robustness
- Reduces dependencies
- Improves testability
- All Cells can be read from everywhere
- Can add redundancy
- Not really applicable for very small models
- Use of a block of cells for one (single) task, then start new block.
25 January 2012 - UK Excel Developer Conference - London
Products for sale:
New information about the missing FileSearch feature in Office 2007 and details of our pragmatic solution (Current price GBP 30.00)
Instant Excel worksheet protection remover and password recovery (Current price GBP 15.00)
Classic Ribbon Tab
Add Excel 97/2000/2002/2003 compatible menu structure to Excel 2007
(Current Price GBP 10.00)
Products coming soon:
(Find and control external links in Excel Workbooks)
Due by Q1 2111.
(Excel VBA based spreadsheet auditing tool)
Due before the end of 2111.